Scroll Down for Directions
PLEASE SELECT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
A) If you want our report for your “FEDERAL” return Please click here!
B) If you are requesting a Report for “STATE” Taxes, Amendments or special circumstances please click here.
By logging into our site, you are acknowledging that our report now comes “AS IS”. Because of the varied rules on state taxes and small business expenses etc, no longer provide audit support than to the extent of our calculations were correct. Because of the new tax complexities, we do not provide instructions for how to use our calculation and recommend hiring a good tax consultant to assist you.
It will be up to each individual to make sure that they fall under those exceptions in the IRS Tax Reform ruling. For a more detailed description of the new Tax Reform please visit www.IRS.gov. With that being said Pro-Diem, Inc. will not be able to process your 2018 “Federal” expense report. We thank you for your loyalty, allowing us to assist you over the years. We will continue to look for solutions and pursue other ways we can help you. Be sure to check our website for any updates as we will be posting any further information there.
DO NOT SNAIL MAIL OR PDF DOCUMENTS. We will not be able to use them. Data must be in a .doc, .rtf, .xls, .txt or WIDGET format Need assistance doing this? Call us!
Pro-Diem, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have implemented a new online service. This new service will allow you to submit your flight data, verify your address, and make payment in a new streamlined manner on our web site. You will now be able to do this all in one place from your secure account with Pro-Diem, Inc.
What we need: Final Crew Pay Registers
Training – Be sure to include profile notes regarding travel dates and location for any out of base AND away from home (more than 35 miles from your residence) training.
Data Submission Options:
- United Airlines Pilots:
- Go to flyingtogether.ual.com Log-in with your “U” number
- Click on My Info
- Click on Yellow bar that shows, “Manager’s tool box & My info”
- Click on Crew Pay Registers
- Copy and Paste each month into a Txt file starting with December of the prior year to January of Current year
- Rename text file “yourLastname_FirstName_2019” and save to your desktop
- “Login” to the Pro-Diem Portal, “Submit” order, “Upload” your completed file and make “Payment”.
2. United Airlines Flight Attendants:
- Create an empty folder on your desktop with your name and year
- Log into CCS ( NOT EZ CCS)
- Select the “PAY” button
- Select “Pay Register”. You will see link for current month and can scroll back to January of the previous year. Open Flight data beginning with January and print to PDF. You MUST click on buttons to open the details of EACH trip. ALL FLIGHT LEGS MUST BE VISIBLE BEFORE YOU PDF! Save the file as names “1”, “2”, “3” corresponding to each month etc in the folder you created on your desktop.
- When done saving 12 files to the folder on your desktop, go to it and zip it. (Windows users: Right click on the folder and select “Send to Compressed zip folder”, MAC Users: Select Command and then “COMPRESS” from the drop down menu.
- Log into Pro-Diem and Submit your order. This is where you will upload the folder and pay.
We are open Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm CST.
Tax laws have changed but Pro-Diem will still provide audit support of our calculations for free if you use our service on your original tax return! Everyone knows you get what you pay for. Don’t risk the high cost of an audit by using a free or sloppy per diem report. Count on the best, count on Pro-Diem to be there for you!
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Ben Franklin
These are the flight data submission options for United Pilots Flight Attendants.
Please contact our office at (817) 421-8389 if you have any questions.