AMERICAN AIRLINES PILOTS
DO NOT SNAIL MAIL OR PDF DOCUMENTS. We will not be able to use them. Data must be in a .doc, .rtf, .xls, .txt or WIDGET format Need assistance doing this? Call us!
Pro-Diem, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have implemented a new online service. This new service will allow you to submit your flight data, verify your address, and make payment in a new streamlined manner on our web site. You will now be able to do this all in once place from your secure account with Pro-Diem, Inc.
What we need for per diem calculation:
American Airlines Pilots who are members of the Allied Pilots Union have flight data located in their LogBook on the APA web site.
Training – Be sure to include profile notes regarding travel dates and location for any out of base AND away from home (more than 35 miles from your residence) training.
Data Submission Options:
Option 1 – If you are a member of the APA Union please follow the steps below.
This is our preferred method of data submission for American pilots because the flying history found on the APA web site contains your “In Times” while your pay sheets at AMR contain the number of minutes flown not the actual “in time.”
- Log in to APA (click here for direct link)
- Click on the “Committees” link
- Click on “Operational Analysis”
- Click on the the “Sabre” link in the upper right corner
- Select “Logbook” from the “Go To” drop down menu in the upper right corner
- Select the correct pages for dates needed from your log book (Dec. 1 of previous year through first trip in January of following year to capture all carry in and carry out data)
- Export selected pages to Microsoft Excel
- Rename exported file to Lastname_Firstname_Year on your computer
- Log in to your Pro-Diem, Inc. account and select “Submit Order” to upload file
- Making payment in final step will put you in the queue for processing
Option 2 – If you are not a member of APA
Fill in our Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Works Log. For those of you who prefer to keep your data in a file on your computer we offer a log for Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Works. Click on the button below and choose “Save” when prompted. We recommend saving the file somewhere on your computer where you can find it again easily, i.e. your desktop. Please rename the file something unique to you, such as your last name and the tax year. Once your log is complete you can submit it to us by logging into your Pro-Diem, Inc. account and selecting the “Submit Order” tab at the top. Once the file is uploaded you will be prompted to make payment. Your payment will put you in the queue for processing.
An active internet connection is not required for this method.
Option 3 – If you are not a member of APA
Fill in our Electronic Online Log. We have a great one available for you by logging in to your own secure account with us. If you have not registered an account with us online, it is a simple process. Once you have logged in you will click on the “Log” tab at the top and select log entry from the drop down menu. More detailed instructions for filling out the electronic log will be on the log entry page.
These are the flight data submission options for American Airlines Pilots.
Please contact our office at (817) 421-8389 if you have further questions.