DELTA AIR LINES FLIGHT ATTENDANTS
DO NOT SNAIL MAIL OR PDF DOCUMENTS. We will not be able to use them. Data must be in .doc, .xls, .txt, or .csv format. Need assistance doing this? Call us!
ProDiem, Inc. is pleased to announce that we have implemented a new online service. This new service will allow you submit your flight data, verify your address, and make payment in a new streamlined manner on our web site. You will now be able to do this all in one place from your secure account with Pro-Diem, Inc.
PLEASE NOTE: No more widget! Delta provides you with an export we can use.
What we need for per diem calculation:
Flight Attendants – Follow the instructions below to obtain your Schedule Leg Data and email to Pro-Diem, Inc.
Training – Be sure to include profile notes regarding travel dates and location for any out of base AND away from home (more than 35 miles from your residence) training.
You can not do this on a company computer in operations!
- Log in to iCrew
- Select FA Preferences from the Schedules drop down menu
- The window that appears provides two options. Select the “Schedule Leg Data Extract” option
- The next window asks two Yes/No questions.
Send data to a vendor? Select No
Send data to your company email? Select Yes
- Click on the Ok button at the bottom and the email will be sent to your Delta company email account
- An email should arrive in your company email account within 5-20 minutes.
- Forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your training travel dates and location at the top of the email.
Once you have submitted your flight data go to www.pro-diem.com to make payment using the following steps:
- Log in to your Pro-Diem, Inc. account
2. Click on the Submit Order menu option
3. Click on the Start File Order Process button
4. Select the year and purpose of the report then click Next Step
5. Select the link on the bottom of Step 2 saying “Make Payment for File Already Submitted”
6. Make payment
Once data has been submitted and payment made you will be placed in the queue for processing. Please check our home page for current turnaround time.
This is the flight data submission option for Delta Air Lines Flight Attendants.
Please contact our office at (817) 421-8389 if you have further questions.